Monday, August 24, 2009

Introduction

Hi, everybody. Welcome to my new blog.

Actually, I'm quite don't like spending time on blogging, not only wasting time but also don't know what to say at it. I've tried to persist in blogging many times, at the end, failed... because some times I spend half day on that, too concentrating, too much time and not worth it. Although today I'm still not want to do this, but ah... it's compulsory, imposed by english curriculum, no blog no grade... so ah... based on that circumstance, hope I can discover some real fun of blogging...

This time, just a few introduction of myself.

My name is Zhang Yiliang, also Daniel Chang, so you can call me DAN if you like it. and I'm 18 years old, and now I'm study at the faculty of Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music Bachelor degree, trombone major. About the reason that why I choose here, definitely is the campus and the great facility! I still remember Dr. Koo told us, some famous conservatory in America such as Juilliard and Curtis, the facility especially the practice room and seminar room just like bunch of crap... haha, that sounds not good, but the good thing is, I'm very lucky being choose here studying for four years.

Ok, although I wanna say more, it's too late now. A good instrument player needs a good high quality sleep. so ah... haha , good excuse! but don't be worry, I will tell my the rest of my detail in future.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you feel blogging is a waste of time. Try to enjoy it on the course - it will definitely help you to improve your English. You have introduced yourself appropriately - well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that by the end of your first post you wanted to say more.

    ReplyDelete